Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Blog

A year ago today I put up my first post! And since I'm never one to pass up a chance to celebrate arbitrarily, happy birthday to Skull Honey! Put on your hats and blow into a little roll-y noise maker!

I'm still fiddling with the layout, but I've drawn myself a little mascot, and I'm going to get it up onto the blog here attractively at some point.

I feel like I ought to be rhapsodizing about blogging, or having a moment of quiet yet dramatically public self-reflection, but I did all that back with the 100th post.

So, here instead is a series of terrible pirate jokes:

"Hey, did you hear about that new pirate movie?"
"Er, no, I-"
"It was rated 'Arrrrrr'!"
"....."
"Hey! What's a pirate's favorite school subject?"
"Do I know you?"
"Language Arrrrrrrrrts!"
"....Please stop."
"Hey! What's a pirate's favorite sock pattern?"
"Really, this is just silly now."
"Arrrrrrrrrrgyle!"
"I have mace."
"Hey, what's a pirate's favorite letter? Eh? Eh?"
"..........arrrr?"
"No. They've given their hearts to the C."
"...I hate you so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment