Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello from the Wilderness

If you follow me here and are not a spambot, you may have noticed a lack of regular content this last week. I tend to find articles and set them to auto-update every few days, so that there's always something here for anyone who comes looking for something interesting. Recently I've moved and the internet situation is still a little bare, so there's been less of that and the ones in the can have run out. I'm not under the illusion anyone's heartbroken about it, but I thought I'd mention for those who had noticed.

I don't really believe in making excuses, nor do I feel entirely comfortable discussing my personal life on my blog. The process of living life has slowed down some of my writerly activities, but I'm still pushing on. I plan to have something more substantial for you next Tuesday, but until then I did want to check in and say go out there, live life, and have a good time. It doesn't need to stop you from doing what you've got to.

No comments:

Post a Comment