Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shock Totem #2

My short story "Sweepers" appears in the now-available Shock Totem #2, which you can pick up here. I'm absolutely ecstatic about the cover art, and I wanted to take the time to say how unfailingly kind and enthusiastic the editor, Mr. K Allen Wood, has been. This is my first professional sale and it's been a wonderful experience overall.

And I don't say that just because my name somehow ended up first on the cover.

Here are the table of contents for issue #2:

To Be Titled: An editorial, by K. Allen Wood
* The Rat Burner, by Ricardo Bare
* Sole Survivor, by Kurt Newton
* The Spooky Stuff: A conversation with James Newman, by John Boden
* Sweepers, by Leslianne Wilder
* Rainbow Serpent, by Vincent Pendergast
* Strange Goods and Other Oddities (Reviews)
* Abominations: Hide the Sickness: An article by Mercedes M. Yardley
* Pretty Little Ghouls, by Cate Gardner
* Messages From Valerie Polichar, by GrĂ¡ Linnaea & Sarah Dunn
* Return From Dust, by Nick Bronson
* Leave Me the Way I was Found, by Christian A. Dumais
* Upon My Return, by David Jack Bell
* Howling Through the Keyhole (Author Notes)

No comments:

Post a Comment